About Brandon Rynka
This is Brandon…
Brandon Rynka is an Strength and Endurance Adventure Athlete, Speaker, Writer who has embarked on some of the most exciting and challenging endeavors in North America, in doing so, making Canadian History with Strength and Endurance challenges such as “Canada’s First TREE-athlon” and his “365 day challenge“. In 2020 Brandon will attempt to set multiple Canadian Strength & Endurance Records amidst a Canadian First, ’13 Provinces in 13 Days with 13 Epic Feats of Strength and Endurance.”
All of his Challenges and Projects on creating a more optimal life are based around learning to embrace mental and physical discomfort, growth and perseverance. His experience, both theoretically and practically over the past 4 years, has afforded him the ability to become a leading Canadian Strength and Endurance Athlete & Health and Wellness expert on the subject of fulfillment and self-optimization. Brandon has also had the opportunity to appear and share his message on ChCh, Breakfast Television Toronto, Global News Radio and was featured in a number of Publications, including Toronto’s Largest Blog, BlogTO, Toronto Life and Triathlon Magazine Canada.
Inspire, Educate & Entertain
As a University of Toronto Graduate, former two Sport Varsity Athlete, Top 1% Sales associate in multiple companies, former Direct Marketing Business Owner and now, a leading Canadian Strength and Endurance Athlete, Brandon will help inspire, educate and lead you and your team to new heights and standards. His motto and initiative, “why not me”, has sparked thousands of people to believe a life of true fulfillment, success and authenticity is within reach.
My name is Brandon Rynka, and here’s my story
In 2015 I graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Professional Writing. During my time in University, I competed in Varsity Football for three years before switching over to Varsity Wrestling for my final year, where I competed for Bronze at the OUA Championships.
After graduating I found myself uncertain of what I wanted to do. Thankfully not too long after I found my niche in sales, and opened my own Marketing Company in Vancouver, BC a year later. I loved sales and coaching leaders, but I knew that my true purpose wasn’t being fully embraced. I decided to shut down my business to pursue a career in Health and Wellness. As a Health and Fitness enthusiast since age 15, working out, and competing is not only a passion but a lifestyle.
Through the experience of running my company however, I discovered I loved motivating people to challenge themselves in the pursuit of self-optimization. When I got back home I accepted a job at GoodLife Fitness to help change people’s lives.
While at GoodLife, my mind kept thinking of ways of how to incorporate my passions of writing, self-development, inspiring people and health and fitness into one.
This eventually led to my idea to create the 365daychallenge. I.e. choose challenges that mentally and physically suck and do them for a year. My year long journey would afford me the opportunity to become a young expert in the fields of discomfort, fulfillment and consistency. All the while earning GoodLife Fitness’ greatest honor as Fitness Advisor of Excellence, positioning me as the Top 1% in Canada’s Largest Gym.
With all that this year taught me, and helped me discover, I have now turned my attention to helping much larger audiences become more engaged, stimulated and productive in all areas of their life.
Presently, I host a podcast, write a blog, speak to corporations on Health and Wellness, deliver Key Notes and do crazy adventures that afford me the ability to get my ass kicked, live life to the fullest and share my experiences and discoveries. Ultimately, I challenge others to live a more engaged, rewarding quality of life.
My goal is quite simple: inspire people to challenge themselves daily, #fearbeingaverage and think #whynotme
Sales and Marketing Performance Expert
- Top 1% Sales rep 2015-2016 @ Smart Circle
- Marketing Business Owner 2016 – Promoted from Smart Circle
- Regional Top Performer @ GoodLife Fitness 2017
- Top .1% @ GoodLife Fitness 2018 – Fitness Advisor of Excellence Award
Fitness & Health
- Won GoodLife Fitness Powerlifting Mock Meet (1150 lb total)
- 2 Sport University Athlete @ The University of Toronto (Football & Wrestling)
- Completed 7 Ultra Marathons (50 Milers-100 Milers; competing @ the MOAB 240)
- Cycled along the Great Lakes of Ontario
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Bronze Medalist – 2019
- Completed the first ever 365daychallenge
- Set a Canadian Record with “Canada’s Strongest Triathlon” – Olympic Distance Triathlon carrying a 80 lb, 7 ft tree
- Written Fitness and Health Articles with over 10,000 views in total
- Coach/train Professional Athletes, Elite Athletes; coached hundreds of successful clients since 2017
- Key Note @ GoodLife Fitness Top 500 Conference
- Leadership Conference for Executives @ Enbridge Inc.
- Indigo Canada
- Canfitpro (Canada’s Largest Fitness Expo) 2019 Speaker
- Notre Dame High School Leadership and Business Conference
- University of Toronto Mississauga Speaker x 4
- 2.0 Toronto – Mental Clarity Workshop
- Evolve Retreats KeyNote Speaker
- Limiteless Promotions, Multiple Sports teams
Subscribe to my email list to receive exclusive motivational strategies, news on corporate speaking and consulting, podcasts, articles, challenges, events and more.
Sign up to receive notifications for as many of the following as you like!